PIAA International Conference 2017
Registration Terms and Conditions
1. Registration fees include VAT at the prevailing rate, complimentary refreshments, lunch and conference materials. They do not include accommodation.
2. In order for your booking to be processed you must sign the terms and conditions. Your place is not guaranteed until you have received email confirmation and joining instructions from Profile Productions Ltd. If you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours of your booking being made, you should contact Profile Productions by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Without exception, all fees must be paid in full prior to the event. Any delegates arriving at the conference with their payment outstanding will be asked to provide their credit card details as a guarantee. Any delegates registering within 28 days of the event MUST include a valid credit card for payment on the registration form. Bank transfer charges are the responsibility of the payer.
4. Cancellations received one month prior to the event will be refunded but will be subject to a £45 administration fee. If a cancellation is received within one month of the event (5 September) we regret that no refund can be made. Substitute delegates are welcome at no extra charge but we require you to advise us of any substitutions 72 hours prior to the event. Any cancellations that still have payment outstanding will be liable for either the administration fee or the full registration fee, dependent on the time of the cancellation.
5. Changes to any aspect the conference (including speakers) may be necessary due to events outside the control of Profile Productions and PIAA International Conference Committee. The organisers therefore reserve the right to make any necessary amendments to the programme or timings of the event.
6. The details of registered delegates (name, place of work and occupation) will be placed on the attendee list which will be given to sponsoring companies and exhibitors and made available to delegates. Delegates who do not wish to be included on this list should advise at the time of booking.
7. There will be photography and/or video production taking place during the conference and the resulting images may be used for promotional purposes on-line and/or in printed materials. Delegates who do not wish their images to be included in this material should contact the organisers by email at email@example.com prior to the event
8. Attendance fees will not be refunded in the event of threat of war, terrorism or other circumstances outside of the organisers’ control.
9. We may contact you via email in the future to tell you about upcoming events. If you wish not to be contacted please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Strategies for managing the evolution of medical liability